Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Call me for a massage

I will be happy to give you a relaxing, quality massage for a 90 minute session. Why 90 minutes? Because a good massage starts with having enough time for you, the client, to wind down, practise deep breathing and drift to your inner sanctum of serenity while I, your therapist coax your muscles to a state of relaxtion. (Take a deep breath right now and e-x-h-a-l-e slowly).

I am a qualified massage therapist (WDA certified) in traditional Javanese massage (including post natal and weight loss binding) although for body aches and tension, I would recommend aromatheraphy full body oil massages. Rates: $70 (90 min/full body) / $40 (Back, Shoulder & Neck). You can come to my place in pasir ris or I can do a home visit (subject to location/distance). Please send me a text message or give me a call on my mobile 84000340 and we can have a nice chat. Lovingly, Dew.

No comments:

Post a Comment